Capital Structure (LBO) Modeling
December 2 @ 8:30 am - December 3 @ 12:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over two days, Dec 2 from 8:30am – 12:30pm and Dec 3 from 8:30am – 12:30pm. All course times are EST.
This hands-on course focuses on the skills required to build and incorporate a complex capital structure into a financial model. Participants will recapitalize a company’s balance sheet and then forecast specific pieces of debt and equity so that the model can be used for credit purposes or as a Leveraged Buyout (“LBO”) model.View Full Outline
Who Will Benefit
This seminar is designed for anyone who wish to improve their financial modelling skills and those involved in preparing financial budgets, forecasts and business valuation.
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- Participants should have experience using Excel and familiarity with basic accounting principles prior to attending.
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
The following is the link to the CPA Ontario website: http://www.cpaontario.ca/
Steps to register:
- From their homepage, click on the following links to find the registration page:
- Home – CPA Members – Professional Development – Visit the PD Portal
- In the Search box, type “Marquee” and then press the “Search” button
- Click on the course you want to attend in order to register.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: