Valuation 1: DCF
June 16 @ 8:30 am - June 17 @ 12:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over two days, June 16 from 8:30am – 12:30pm and June 17 from 8:30am – 12:30pm. All course times are EST.
This hands-on course is focused on the practical implementation of a Discounted Cash Flow (“DCF”) valuation analysis. The skills required to build a DCF analysis will be discussed and incorporated into a financial model. Participants will learn to recognize and avoid the most common errors that finance professionals make when creating a DCF analysis. This course will also include a number of Excel tips and skills to help a user check and audit a financial model.View Full Outline
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- Participants should have experience using Excel and familiarity with basic accounting principles prior to attending
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
The following is the link to the CPA Ontario website: http://www.cpaontario.ca/
Steps to register:
- From their homepage, click on the following links to find the registration page:
- Home – CPA Members – Professional Development – Visit the PD Portal
- In the Search box, type “Marquee” and then press the “Search” button
- Click on the course you want to attend in order to register.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: