Excel 2: Advanced Data Analysis
September 28 @ 8:30 am - September 29 @ 12:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over two days, Sept 28 from 8:30am – 12:30pm and Sept 29 from 8:30am – 12:30pm. All course times are EST.
This session covers advanced level Excel topics that are required to manage and
analyze data. This hands-on course is intended for anyone who uses Excel
extensively and who is already comfortable with the skills that were taught in “Excel 1: Core Data Analysis”. Assignments, handouts and examples will be used throughout the day.
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- This course assumes the participant should already be comfortable with the skills that were taught in Data Manipulation with Excel- Part 1.
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
The following is the link to the CPA Ontario website: http://www.cpaontario.ca/
Steps to register:
- From their homepage, click on the following links to find the registration page:
- Home – CPA Members – Professional Development – Visit the PD Portal
- In the Search box, type “Marquee” and then press the “Search” button
- Click on the course you want to attend in order to register.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: