- This event has passed.
Building a Financial Model (of a Company)
May 26 @ 8:30 am - May 27 @ 12:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over two days, May 26 from 8:30am – 12:30pm and May 27 from 8:30am – 12:30pm. All course times are EST.
This hands-on course focuses on the skills required to design and create an interactive financial model of a company that adheres to the highest industry standards. The course material includes model design, logic, construction, financial concepts and accounting treatment. During the seminar, participants will build a model that includes a forecast of a company’s income statement, cash flow statement and balance sheet.View Full Outline
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- Participants should have experience using Excel prior to attending.
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
The following is the link to the CPA Ontario website: http://www.cpaontario.ca/
Steps to register:
- From their homepage, click on the following links to find the registration page:
- Home – CPA Members – Professional Development – Visit the PD Portal
- In the Search box, type “Marquee” and then press the “Search” button
- Click on the course you want to attend in order to register.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: