- This event has passed.
VBA for Finance Professionals
May 25 @ 8:30 am - May 30 @ 12:00 pm
This hands-on course focuses on the skills needed to harness the power of macros to help automate worksheet processes. Participants will learn to design, build and error check macros that are robust and easy to use. Participants will be introduced to best practices using VBA (Visual Basic – the programming language for macros) and the construction of powerful, error-free macros.View Full Outline
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over four days, May 25 & 26, 2023 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM and May 29 & 30, 2023 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM.
All course times are EST.
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- Participants should have some computer programming experience and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
- Make your way to the CPA Ontario website here
- Once on their webpage, search “Marquee Group” to find a Marquee Group lead session.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: