Forecast Sensitivity Modeling
April 20 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This two-hour virtual workshop is designed to give modelers practical skills to create fast and flexible sensitivity tools in spreadsheet-based forecast models. Participants will get hands-on practice building and applying three key techniques to make their models answer “what-if” questions easily.
- Employ a sophisticated and scalable scenario manager in any model
- Utilize efficient and intuitive controls to manage timing flexibility and events within the forecasting model
- Use advanced techniques to automatically capture scenario outputs for summaries and comparisons
- Other helpful techniques, modeling approaches and formulas will be covered
- Interactive group Q&A to address common modeling issues and challenges (time permitting)
PLEASE NOTE that this session will be offered as a webinar and all course times are EST.
CFA Society Toronto is hosting this session and are therefore managing registrations. You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price. To register please click here. To visit CFA Toronto’s website, please click here.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact:
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- Participants should have experience using Excel prior to attending.