Free Excel Office 365 Seminar
November 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
For many decades, “the core” of Microsoft’s Excel has remained the same. We type a formula in one cell, hit enter, and then receive results in the same cell. With recent changes to Excel under Microsoft 365, significant aspects of this behaviour have changed with the introduction of Dynamic Arrays and associated functions. It is now possible to write a formula in a single cell that will populate multiple cells (a few… or a few thousand), and we can refer to those cells in new and helpful ways.
This webinar will provide an overview of the following topics:
- What are Dynamic Arrays, and how will this change affect how you use spreadsheets in your day-to-day workflow?
- How can we leverage the power of Dynamic Arrays to make previously challenging data analysis tasks faster and less error prone?
- How can I “CTRL+Z” this behaviour so that Excel behaves in the way I am used to it behaving?
- How might Dynamic Arrays change the landscape of financial modeling & analysis?
PLEASE NOTE, this course will be offered as a Webinar and all course times are EDT.
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Participants must have a Microsoft 365 subscription with access to Dynamic Arrays. If you have an older version of Excel, you will not be able to follow along, but you will get a feel for the new features.
Nov 12, 2020 - Admission - Office 365 - $0