Building a Financial Model (of a Company)
April 27 @ 8:30 am - April 28 @ 12:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over ***two days, April 27, 2023 from 8:30am – 12:00pm and April 28, 2023 from 8:30am – 12:00pm***. All course times are EST.
This hands-on course focuses on the skills required to design and create an interactive financial model of a company that adheres to the highest industry standards. The course material includes model design, logic, construction, financial concepts and accounting treatment. During the seminar, participants will build a model that includes a forecast of a company’s income statement, cash flow statement and balance sheet.View Full Outline
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- Participants should have experience using Excel prior to attending.
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
- Make your way to the CPA Ontario website here
- Once on their webpage, search “Marquee Group” to find a Marquee Group lead session.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: