VBA for Finance Professionals
November 30 @ 8:30 am - December 7 @ 12:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over four days, Nov 30 from 8:30am – 12:30pm, Dec 1 from 8:30am – 12:30pm, Dec 6 from 8:30am – 12:30pm, and Dec 7 from 8:30am – 12:30pm. All course times are EST.
This advanced hands-on two-day course focuses on the skills needed to harness the power of macros to help automate worksheet processes. Participants will learn to design, build and error check macros that are robust and easy to use. Participants will be introduced to best practices using VBA (Visual Basic – the programming language for macros) and the construction of powerful, error-free macros.View Full Outline
- Participants should have some computer programming experience and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- A laptop with any version of Excel is required for this course.
- The instructor will be providing the material in-class for this session.
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
The following is the link to the CPA Ontario website: http://www.cpaontario.ca/
Steps to register:
- From their homepage, click on the following links to find the registration page:
- Home – CPA Members – Professional Development – Visit the PD Portal
- In the Search box, type “Marquee” and then press the “Search” button
- Click on the course you want to attend in order to register.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: