- This event has passed.
Excel 1 – Core Data Analysis
November 3, 2021 @ 8:30 am - November 4, 2021 @ 12:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE, this session will take place over two days, Nov 3 from 8:30am – 12:30pm and Nov 4 from 8:30am – 12:30pm. All course times are EST.
This hands-on course is an intensive program that will transform participants into Excel “Power Users”. The course is focused on the pertinent Excel tools that are required in a business environment to efficiently analyze and manipulate data and to create compelling financial analyses. Participants will also learn numerous other tips, tricks and keyboard shortcuts to increase efficiency. Assignments, handouts and examples will be used throughout the day.View Full Outline
- Participants will be sent a link in advance of the course and must use their computer to participate.
- Microsoft Excel is required for this session.
- Participants should have experience using Excel prior to attending.
CPA Ontario is hosting this course and they will be managing registrations.
You do not need to be a member of the society to attend, however, non-members may need to pay a higher price.
The following is the link to the CPA Ontario website: http://www.cpaontario.ca/
Steps to register:
- From their homepage, click on the following links to find the registration page:
- Home – CPA Members – Professional Development – Visit the PD Portal
- In the Search box, type “Marquee” and then press the “Search” button
- Click on the course you want to attend in order to register.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact: