January 31, 2018
This hands-on course is an intensive program that will transform participants into Excel “Power Users”. The course is focused on the pertinent Excel tools that are required in a business environment to efficiently analyze and manipulate data and to create compelling financial analyses.
- Use numerous built-in Excel functions to interpret and manipulate data
- Use Excel’s filters in conjunction with specific arithmetic functions to summarize large volumes of data
- Learn to use many features of the Advanced Filter, one of the most helpful and least utilized tools in Excel
- Incorporate widely used financial and arithmetic functions
- Use a variety of intermediate and advanced Lookup functions to efficiently extract specific information
- Learn multiple uses of the Vlookup and Offset functions, including ways to automate these functions
- Create nested formulas to expand the flexibility of various functions
- Use powerful Text functions to manipulate non-numeric variables
- Convert non-recognizable values into useable numbers with the use of Text functions
- Become proficient with Pivot Tables, one of the most powerful tools in Excel, to quickly analyze large quantities of data
- Learn to use some the most effective and lesser known Pivot Table features
Who Will Benefit
This seminar is designed for anyone who wants to use Excel to manipulate data to create compelling financial analyses.
The Marquee Group
56 Temperance Street, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 3V5
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Lunch is provided
- Attendees must bring their own laptop with access to Excel.
- This course assumes the participant has a good working knowledge of Excel.
- EARLY PAYMENT PRICING: $525 + tax (if registration is paid by Wednesday, January 17, 2018)
- REGULAR COURSE PRICING: $600 + tax
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Friday, January 26, 2018
All of The Marquee Group’s courses are interactive and delivered through a combination of lectures, group discussions and hands-on computer assignments. During a course, participants are provided with printed materials and electronic worksheet files. Following a session, participants have continued access to the instructors who are available to answer questions. Click here to view the refund and cancellation policies.Register Now