Excel For Lawyers
This hands-on course is an intensive program that will provide participants with Excel “Power User” techniques. The course is focused on the pertinent Excel tools that are required in a legal environment to efficiently analyze and manipulate data and to create compelling data analysis. The course is designed for professionals with some working knowledge of Excel. More experienced users will have the opportunity to explore more advanced topics. Assignments, handouts and examples will be used throughout the session.
- Navigation & Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Employ essential speed tips for navigation, formatting and function controls in Excel
- Data Analysis
- Use numerous built-in Excel functions to interpret and manipulate data
- Use Excel’s filters in conjunction with specific arithmetic functions to summarize large volumes of data
- Lookup Functions
- Use a variety of intermediate and advanced Lookup functions, such as Vlookup, to efficiently extract specific information
- Managing Text
- Use powerful Text functions to manipulate non-numeric variables
- Convert non-recognizable values into useable numbers with the use of Text functions
- Pivot Tables
- Become proficient with Pivot Tables, one of the most powerful tools in Excel, to quickly analyze large quantities of data
- Dates & Time
- Learn how dates and times are calculated and manipulated in Excel
- Conditional Formatting
Upcoming Excel For Lawyers EventsAll Events
It looks like there aren't any scheduled events coming up. Get in touch or sign up for our newsletter to be informed about new events.
Sign up for The BenchMarq to stay informed of Marquee news & events.