Oil and Gas Financial Modeling
Design and create a financial model for finance professionals working in the Oil & Gas sector
This course focuses on the skills required to design and create a dynamic financial model of an oil and gas company with producing oil and natural gas wells and plans to expand. The course material includes model design, logic, construction, financial concepts and accounting treatment. Various intermediate Excel tools along with helpful keyboard shortcuts will also be covered throughout the course.
Design and Structure a Financial Model
- Design and layout a financial model clearly and logically
- Discuss the need for a model to serve as a marketing tool
- Create clearly defined inputs and assumptions sections
Build Scenarios and Financial Forecasts
- Use switches to create effective scenarios and value drivers
- Forecast and build-up a company’s revenues and expenses
- Construct all necessary schedules
Incorporate the Capital Structure
- Properly incorporate Senior Term Debt with an amortizing repayment schedule
- Create a robust Bank Operating Line (or Revolving Credit Facility)
- Design and incorporate a cash sweep for a company’s Bank Operating Line
- Balance the company’s balance sheet
- Calculate key operating and credit statistics
Upcoming Oil and Gas Financial Modeling EventsAll Events
It looks like there aren't any scheduled events coming up. Get in touch or sign up for our newsletter to be informed about new events.
Sign up for The BenchMarq to stay informed of Marquee news & events.